BRS New Academics Details
Details of State Level Ranks Secured (Stream-wise)
|2016 (1)||PCMB: IX Rank (Kum. Preethu Pallavi)|
Result Analysis from 2008 - 2018
Part 2 : Opptional Subjects
- PCMB: PHYSICS, CHEMISTRY, MATHEMATICS, BIOLOGY
- PCMC: PHYSICS, CHEMISTRY, MATHEMATICS, COMPUTER SCIENCE
- EBACS: ECONOMICS, BUSINESS-STUDIES, ACCOUNTANCY, COMPUTER SCIENCE
- EBAS: ECONOMICS, BUSINESS-STUDIES, ACCOUNTANCY, STATISTICS
- Applicants must have a pass in SSLC Examination (Karnataka state) or any other equivalent examination recognized by the Department of Pre -University Education, Karnataka and must satisfy all the conditions set by it.
- Foreign nationals and students, who have passed class X or any other equivalent examination in foreign countries, must obtain Eligibility Certificate from Pre University Board, before securing admission.
- Contact Address: The Commissioner, Pre University Board Padavi Poorva Shikshana Bhavana, 18th cross, Sampige road, Malleshwaram, Bangalore- 560012. Ph- 91-080-23361857.Web site: www.pue.kar.nic.in
- Candidates, who belong to any of the following categories namely SC, ST, 1/2A/2B//3A /3B and those who are physically challenged, must submit photo copies of certificates in proof of their caste/category or disability along with the application form.
Fee Structure in Academics
Note: Please contact college office for more details.
|Course||I Year||II Year|
Admission Procedure :
- The calendar of events issued by the Pre University Board with regard to admission is strictly followed.
- 50% of the total number of seats available in the college are filled up as per the rules prescribed by the Government of Karnataka. The remaining 50% are filled up by the Management.
- Application forms may be downloaded from the website www.pue.kar.nic.in
- Transfer Certificate
- Candidates who wish to apply for different combinations must fill in separate application forms.
- The duly filled in application form must be submitted at the college office.
- The list of candidates selected for admission will be announced on the college notice board.
- The candidates accompanied by parents are expected to meet the Principal for an interview on the stipulated date.
- Admission will be denied if a candidate fails to join within the stipulated time
- Selection will be made as per the policies and guidelines prescribed by the Management and by the Department of Pre-University Education in Karnataka.
- The selected candidates for admission should submit the relevant original documents for verification.
- For payment of admission fee, challan should be obtained from the college office.
- Fee once paid will not be refunded or adjusted.
Documents to be submitted at the time of admission
- Three passport size and two stamp size, colored photographs.
- Transfer certificate from the school last attended.
- SSLC or equivalent marks card
- Conduct certificate
- The original caste certificate (to be returned) issued by the appropriate authorities of the Government of Karnataka, and its photocopy, attested by a Gazetted officer.
- SSLC or equivalent marks card.
- Income declaration form signed by the Tahsildar for students whose parents annual income is below Rs. 11,000/-