CERTIFICATE IN FOUNDTAIONAL STAGE (Covering ECCE)
Early Childhood Education in Indian Society.
Health and Nutrition
Planning and Organization of Early Childhood Education
- Foundational Literacy and Numeracy- Orientation, Demonstration, peer practice
- Basics of computers with practical
- 15 days internship in preschools- Report Writing
- CCA- Music, Art and Craft, Games
- Two Certificate Courses will be available in each Academic Year
- Admission starts from 17th July 2023.Contact office for details.
Courses & Eligibility
Eligibility for Admission to Certificate in foundational stage(6 months course)
Applicants should have completed minimum of II PUC /12th grade from a recognized board / council
Freshers and working teachers can apply
Online and Offline Modes of teaching
100% Placement Assistance
We offer 2 Batches
Morning (10-00 am to 1-30 pm)
Afternoon (1-30pm to 5-00 pm)
Unique features of the course.
Emphasis on proactive communication skill.
Rigorous training during Preschool Internship.
Study Material provided.
Mentor-Tutor service provided.
Action Research Project.
Performing Arts and Pre School Games.
Internship in the preschools of MES.
Passed out trainees will be supported in recruitment at MES Pre-Schools at Malleswaram and Vidhyaranyapura.
Exam preparedness ensured.
Continuous Assessment of Progress.
Additional Programmes provided by the Institution:
- CERTIFICATE IN FOUNDATIONAL STAGE (Covering ECCE) 6 months.
- Two Years M.A.(Edu), MADE,PGDAE, PGDET,PGDSLM 1 Year),CIG(6 Months),Programmes of IGNOU (Distance Mode)
Dr. M. Venkoba Rao
Smt. Poornima Hegde
Dr. Prabhu K.H.
Smt. Vedavathi. B.
Office Assistant (Admin)
Smt. N. Usha