PS Primary and High School
Primary and High School Content
Result Analysis from 2008 - 2018
- Teachers are given a free hand in using innovative methods in imparting knowledge. There are ample audio and visual aids like charts, maps, audio and video cassettes to make teaching more effective and interesting.
- Every year, the talented and artistic teachers make new flash cards, charts and maps for story telling. The management is liberal in providing funds in order to make these teaching aids available.
- Scientists, mathematicians and doctors are invited at frequent intervals to give talks, lectures and demonstrations linked to relevant school subjects and personal hygiene and health care respectively. This encourages the children to interact with intellectual people and widen their horizons.
- Children are encouraged to attend science workshops, competitive exams conducted by various organization to develop competitive spirit and gain more knowledge.
- Programmes for the enhancement of results.
- Gifted students: Children are trained for various State and National level exams like NTSE, Maths Olympiad, Science Olympiad, English Olympiad National General Knowledge to give them good exposure to face public exams.
- Average students: More Stress is given for enhancement of their performance. They are encouraged to take part in Quiz. Science Programmes, Model exhibitions and inter school competitions.
- Slow learners: They are separated after class hours or in the last period to provide individual attention to cater to their special needs.
- Apart from the regular textbooks prescribed by the department, workbooks for each subject are used for reinforcing what is learnt. Some of the work books have been prepared by the Primary school teachers of Kishora Kendra. The High school teachers have prepared question bank for the SSLC students and also for VIII and IX standard students.
- The First and second standard students have work sheets for all the subjects and childrens progress is observed after each lesson. Unit tests after each lesson, and four tests and two exams are conducted for all the classes.
- The question papers for the lower classes are printed on computer, making it very impressive and interesting for the little children to answer them with enthusiasm. The school has its own Xerox machine duplicating machine and computers to make copies of the question papers and secrecy of the same is maintained.
MES KISHORE KENDRA PUBLIC SCHOOL
PROPOSED CALENDAR OF EVENTS FOR ADMISSION FROM LKG to IX Std FOR THE ACADEMIC YEAR 2021-2022
|1||Issue of Registration Form||8th February TO 30th March 2021||Strictly Between 9.00 AM to 3.30 PM|
|2||Entrance Test (Students seeking admission to |
Grade I to IV
Grade V to IX
Interaction for L.K.G
Interaction for U.K.G
5th April 2021
6th April 2021
7th April 2021
| 1) English |
3) II Language (Kannada or Hindi)
|3||Announcement of Merit List||16th April 2021||3:30 PM|
|4|| ADMISSIONS |
Submission of duly filled forms to the office with the following enclosures :
|19th April 2021 and 20th April 2021. |
(To be handed over to the Office on working days)
|Strictly Between 11.00 AM to 1.00 PM|
Note: There will be an interaction session for L.K.G & U.K.G. The child will be selected on various rubrics
- Please contact the office for details regarding the fees.
Syllabus and facilities
- Monday to Friday 8.20 a.m – 3:30 p.m.
Curriculum I to V
- English literature (Prose / Poetry )
- English grammar (Language / Creative Writing)
- II Language – Hindi / Kannada
- III Language – Hindi / Kannada (V std)
- Social Studies ( III to V)
- Computer Science
Curriculum VI to VIII
- English literature
- English Grammar
- II Language (Kannada / Hindi)
- III Language (Kannada / Hindi)
- Physics, Chemistry
- Computer science
Curriculum XI to X
- Group I
- History, Civics and Geography
- Second Language (Kannada/Hindi)
- Group II
- Science (Physics, Chemistry, Biology)
- Group III (has any one subject from)
- Computer Applications
- Economic Applications
Infrastructure & Facilities
- The school has well-lit, spacious and ventilated classrooms to provide an impetus to the young minds. The attractive furniture in each classroom brings joy among the children. The school has spacious and well-equipped labs for physics, biology, chemistry and with all required tools, apparatus for performing various experiments. The well stacked library increases the urge of reading among the children. Attractively arranged Computer lab makes the children up to date to cope up with the changing world. The Audio Visual room serves as a medium to make learning fun. Children enjoy the “learning by doing method” in the activity rooms. Indoor and outdoor games are equally encouraged.
Faculty - Primary School
SHAILAJA H L
SHANTHI M LOBO
ANITA RADHAKRISHNA BHAT
SUDHA B L
PRATIMA H G
MANJULA C S
ROOPA N H
VANI H S
MANJU A JATTI
KAVITHA KUMARI D
SARALA B V
JYOTHI B S
SANDHYA RANI H V
RAMAGOPAL N R
NAGARATHNAMMA G N
ART AND CRAFT TEACHER
PADMAVATHI K V
OFFICE ASST. (A/C's)
Faculty - High School
NAGALAKSHMI H R
SRILATHA G S
SHRIVALLI V UDUPA
GAYATHRI B K
MEETA M NAIK
SUNIL KUMAR S
SOWMYA B S
DINESH B P
MANGALA G T
OFFICE ASST. (A/C's)
NAVEEN THOMAS S