MES Kishore Kendra Pre Primary Banner
Pre Primary Content
- Teachers are given a free hand in using innovative methods in imparting knowledge. There are ample audio and visual aids like charts, maps, audio and video CD’s, smart board (Educomp) to make teaching more effective and interesting.
- The Pre Primary children get their report cards yearly twice, during the month of Oct & in March. There is no formal exam conducted. Their daily progress is observed & assessed by the class teachers.
MES KISHORE KENDRA PUBLIC SCHOOL
PROPOSED CALENDAR OF EVENTS FOR ADMISSION TO NURSERY FOR THE ACADEMIC YEAR 2021-2022
|1||Issue of Application||05.02.2021 onwards||10.30 AM to 2.30 PM|
|2||Cost of Application Form||Rs. 100/|
|3||Submission of duly filled application forms to the School office with the following enclosures : ||11.02.2021 onwards (To be handed over to the Office on working days Every Thursday)||10.30 AM to 2.30 PM|
|4||Interaction dates||From 12th February (Every Friday will be the interaction)||11.00AM onwards|
- Age (as on 01.06.2021): 2 years 10 months to 3 years 10 months (Children born between 01.08.2017 and 31.07.2018)
- FEE STRUCTURE FOR THE YEAR 2021-22 WILL BE ANNOUNCED LATER
- Admission of selected students.
- Please contact the office for details regarding the fees.
Syllabus and facilities
- Kindergarten provides the opportunity for children to develop intellectually, socially, emotionally and physically through its various activities.
- The School maintains a happy and purposeful environment in which every child gets a sound education and recognizes them as special.
- An enthusiastic and well trained team of teachers dedicate themselves to take on a task of initiating these tender children into their first steps in learning and assure the right kind of care with varied fun filled activity to cater to all areas of growth in the child.
- The school has well-lit, spacious and ventilated classrooms to provide an impetus to the young minds. The attractive furniture in each classroom brings joy among the children. The play area with rainbow coloured play equipments is the center of attraction for the tiny tots.
Monday to Friday
- Nursery - 8.20 a.m – 12.30 p.m.
- LKG - 8:20 a.m – 12:30 p.m
- UKG - 8:20 a.m. – 01:00 p.m.
- Thus foundation is laid for the holistic development of the child. Our entire program is child centered, which follows play-way and activity approach. Thus attention is paid to activities based on first hand experiences that encourage exploration, observation, problem solving, critical thinking and discussions.
Our Curriculum is as follows:
- Language and Literature – English
- II Language – Hindi / Kannada (UKG)
- Music (Rhymes)
- Physical Education
- Art & Craft
Assessment and Children’s Record
- The Progress and performance of every child is assessed regularly throughout the year.
- The assessment and recording of children’s work give a picture of the skills and concepts achieved and understood by the child.
- The school has a very good set of well qualified, trained and experienced teachers who are devoted to their profession and have love for children. The Pre-Primary section has graduate teachers who have undergone nursery teachers training. The Primary and the High school sections have teachers with Bachelor degree or Master degrees with Post Graduate Degree in education.
- They strive hard and do not allow the quality of education to suffer, at any cost. The teachers are always alert and aware of the individual needs of students. They update themselves by attending seminars and workshops conducted by the school and also by other organizations to keep abreast of the changing world.