Course and Eligibility
- MES PU College is well known for its consistent excellent academic performance with the selfless dedicated services put in by all staff and the support provided by the Management. Students of MES PU College have consistently given top notch performances – securing top ranks or grades at various examinations. In addition, MES students have regularly obtained distinctions in competitive exams (CET, COMED-K, IIT-JEE, Science Olympiads).
Details of State Level Ranks Secured (Stream-wise)
|2009 (1)||PCMB - X Rank (Kum. Navya.R) 580/600 - 96.67%|
|2010 (3)|| |
|2011 (1)||PCMB - IX Rank (Kum. Ramya.R) 582/600 - 97%|
|2012 (4)|| |
|2013 (3)|| ||MSCA - VIII Rank (Master. Abhilash R) 586/600 – 97.67%|
|2014 (2)|| |
|2015 (6)|| || ||Arts – VIII Rank (Kum. Sagarika) 561/600|
|2016 (7)|| || |
|2017 (4)|| ||MSCA - IX Rank (Kum. Harshitha P) 586/600 97.67%||Arts – III Rank (Kum.Ranjitha R) 572/600 95.33 %|
|2018 (9)||PCMB – IX Rank (Master. Karunakar Reddy G) 587/600 - 97.83 %|| ||HELS – IX Rank (G. Gayathri) 569/600 - 94.83%|
Result Analysis from 2008 - 2018
- English (Compulsory)
- Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology (PCMB)
- Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Electronics (PCME)
- Basic Math’s, Economics, Commerce and Accountancy (MECA)
- Basic Math’s, Statistics, Commerce and Accountancy (MSCA)
- History, Economics, Logic and Sociology (HELS)
- History, Economics, Sociology and Psychology (HESPsy)
1. ELIGIBILITY FOR ADMISSION
Pass in 10th Standard or equivalent exams recognized by SSLC/CBSE/ICSE other state boards central and International board.
2. MODE OF ADMISSION
Admission is purely based on merit as per PU Board Norms. Application will be issued offline from the college. Eligibility list subsequently followed by three list of selected candidates will be announced as per The PU Board calendar Duly filled application should be submitted along with the copies of 10th standard marks card, caste and income certificate(those who claim reservation) Physically challenged certificates for differently abled, Ex-serviceman certificate, relevant sports certificate(State/National/International), NCC A Certificate(B Certificate, Camp attended certificates)
3. SEAT MATRIXClick here for Seat Matrix Details
Admission is made strictly on the basis of guidelines laid down by the Department of Pre-University Education.
- Applications, which have been completely filled, are to be submitted along with copies of Marks Card, Transfer Certificates and other relevant certificates before the last date for submission fixed by the College.
- Candidates applying for seats under reserved categories should produce the relevant certificates.
- A provisional list of selected candidates is announced on the Notice Board on the dates, which have been notified.
- The Principal approves the admission of the candidates on verification of the certificates produced. On payment of the prescribed fees, candidates get admitted to the college.
- Fees once paid will not be refunded.
|Course||I Year||II Year|