Course and Eligibility
- MES PU College is well known for its consistent excellent academic performance with the selfless dedicated services put in by all staff and the support provided by the Management. Students of MES PU College have consistently given top notch performances – securing top ranks or grades at various examinations. In addition, MES students have regularly obtained distinctions in competitive exams (CET, COMED-K, IIT-JEE, Science Olympiads).
Details of State Level Ranks Secured (Stream-wise)
|2009 (1)||PCMB - X Rank (Kum. Navya.R) 580/600 - 96.67%|
|2010 (3)|| |
|2011 (1)||PCMB - IX Rank (Kum. Ramya.R) 582/600 - 97%|
|2012 (4)|| |
|2013 (3)|| ||MSCA - VIII Rank (Master. Abhilash R) 586/600 – 97.67%|
|2014 (2)|| |
|2015 (6)|| || ||Arts – VIII Rank (Kum. Sagarika) 561/600|
|2016 (7)|| || |
|2017 (4)|| ||MSCA - IX Rank (Kum. Harshitha P) 586/600 97.67%||Arts – III Rank (Kum.Ranjitha R) 572/600 95.33 %|
|2018 (9)||PCMB – IX Rank (Master. Karunakar Reddy G) 587/600 - 97.83 %|| ||HELS – IX Rank (G. Gayathri) 569/600 - 94.83%|
Result Analysis from 2008 - 2018
- English (Compulsory)
- Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology (PCMB)
- Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Electronics (PCME)
- Basic Math’s, Economics, Commerce and Accountancy (MECA)
- Basic Math’s, Statistics, Commerce and Accountancy (MSCA)
- History, Economics, Logic and Sociology (HELS)
- History, Economics, Sociology and Psychology (HESPsy)
ELIGIBILITY FOR ADMISSION
Admission to the Two year Pre-University Course is open to candidates who have passed the SSLC examination of Karnataka Secondary Education Examination Board, ICSE or CBSE X Standard examination or equivalent examinations recognized by the Department of Pre-University Education of Karnataka Government. Candidates from other states shall be admitted who produce eligibility certificates, issued by the department of Pre-University Education of Karnataka. Eligibility fee is collected along with the other fees.
Admission is made strictly on the basis of guidelines laid down by the Department of Pre-University Education.
- Applications, which have been completely filled, are to be submitted along with copies of Marks Card, Transfer Certificates and other relevant certificates before the last date for submission fixed by the College.
- Candidates applying for seats under reserved categories should produce the relevant certificates.
- A provisional list of selected candidates is announced on the Notice Board on the dates, which have been notified.
- The Principal approves the admission of the candidates on verification of the certificates produced. On payment of the prescribed fees, candidates get admitted to the college.
- Fees once paid will not be refunded.