Primary and High School Banner
MES Kishora Kendra Pre Primary ,Primary and High School Content
Details of State Level Ranks Secured
Result Analysis from 2008 - 2018
- Teachers are given a free hand in using innovative methods in imparting knowledge. There are ample audio and visual aids like charts, maps, audio and video cassettes to make teaching more effective and interesting.
- Every year, the talented and artistic teachers make new flash cards, charts and maps for story telling. The management is liberal in providing funds in order to make these teaching aids available.
- Scientists, mathematicians and doctors are invited at frequent intervals to give talks, lectures and demonstrations linked to relevant school subjects and personal hygiene and health care respectively. This encourages the children to interact with intellectual people and widen their horizons.
- Children are encouraged to attend science workshops, competitive exams conducted by various organization to develop competitive spirit and gain more knowledge.
- Programmes for the enhancement of results.
- Gifted students: Children are trained for various State and National level exams like NTSE, Maths Olympiad, Science Olympiad, English Olympiad National General Knowledge to give them good exposure to face public exams.
- Average students: More Stress is given for enhancement of their performance. They are encouraged to take part in Quiz. Science Programmes, Model exhibitions and inter school competitions.
- Slow learners: They are separated after class hours or in the last period to provide individual attention to cater to their special needs.
- Apart from the regular textbooks prescribed by the department, workbooks for each subject are used for reinforcing what is learnt. Some of the work books have been prepared by the Primary school teachers of Kishora Kendra. The High school teachers have prepared question bank for the SSLC students and also for VIII and IX standard students.
- The First and second standard students have work sheets for all the subjects and childrens progress is observed after each lesson. Unit tests after each lesson, and four tests and two exams are conducted for all the classes.
- The question papers for the lower classes are printed on computer, making it very impressive and interesting for the little children to answer them with enthusiasm. The school has its own Xerox machine duplicating machine and computers to make copies of the question papers and secrecy of the same is maintained.
- The children who have passed UKG in the same institution are directly admitted to I standard.
- Direct admission is made for the students who have passed VII standard in MES Kishora Kendra.
- The Students who have passed VII standard from other than MES Kishora Kendra have to appear for entrance Examination for admission into Kishora Kendra high school.
- The school library is well equipped with teachers reference book, Time Life series, world book Encyclopedia, Science magazines, Story books, Readers Digest and other weekly magazines. Students of all the classes are encouraged to use these books. Books are lent to the primary and high school students every week. Every year new books are added to the library.
- A well equipped, Computer Lab, Science Lab.
- A huge auditorium with LCD, OHP, side projector, speaker and mikes are available for lectures, music, dance and other cultural activities. Department meetings are also held at frequent intervals. There is a huge open air stage in the quadrangle of the school.
First Aid Treatment and Medical Examination
- The institution has a health center to promote the well being of the children. Parents who are doctors visit the school and conduct medical examination of the students periodically.
- Apart from the contributory provident fund scheme that covers, all the staff members are encouraged to become members of the MES Society to avail loan facilities. (Now including Gratuity and ESI facilities)
- The class rooms are provided with adequate number of benches to accommodate the students. CCTV Camera surveillance is available for the entire building. Each class room has a CC TV Camera along with a Smart Board facility. Each floor has separate toilet facilities for boys and girls. New desks have been provided. Each class room is equipped with Smartboard.
- CCTV Camera surveillance is available for the entire building.
- Fire Exstinguisher.
- Stairs and Grills.
- Suggestion Box.
- POSCO(As per DPI Instructions) Circulars displayed in all class rooms.
Security and Housekeeping
- Security for the premises is updated from time to time. Parking facility is provided for the students and staff members.
- Housekeeping personnel for cleaning the premises.
Faculty - Primary School
SHAILAJA H L
SHANTHI M LOBO
ANITA RADHAKRISHNA BHAT
SUDHA B L
PRATIMA H G
MANJULA C S
ROOPA N H
VANI H S
MANJU A JATTI
KAVITHA KUMARI D
SARALA B V
SANDHYA RANI H V
RAMAGOPAL N R
NAGARATHNAMMA G N
ART & CRAFT TEACHER
PRASHANTH N S
NALINI P S
OFFICE ASST. (A/C's)
Faculty - High School
NAGALAKSHMI H R
SRILATHA G S
SHRIVALLI V UDUPA
GAYATHRI B K
MEETA M NAIK
SUNIL KUMAR S
SOWMYA B S
DINESH B P
MANGALA G T
OFFICE ASST. (A/C's)
NAVEEN THOMAS S
MADHUMATI NARAYAN NAIK
OFFICE ASST. ADMIN