Pre Primary School Banner
Pre Primary Content
- Teachers are given a free hand in using innovative methods in imparting knowledge. There are ample audio and visual aids like charts, maps, audio and video CD’s, smart board (Educomp) to make teaching more effective and interesting.
- Montessori materials are made use of by the teachers to make teaching more interesting. The management is liberal in providing funds in order to make these teaching aids available.
- Every year, our children (LKG & UKG) are sent for ‘Gita Fest’ competition held in Poorna Prajnya School.
- For the academic year 2016-17 our school bagged 1st place & a rolling trophy and winning prizes till date.
- Coloring competitions from various organizations are held during the month of Aug & Sept, wherein our children participate & have won prizes. Ex: Dolphin’s coloring contest, Children’s Choice coloring contest & Navneet Publications.
- The play center children get their report cards yearly twice, during the month of Oct & in March. There is no formal exam conducted. Their daily progress is observed & assessed by the class teachers.
- Nursery admission is made for students in the age group of 2 years 10 months and 3 years 10 months as on 1st June for that academic year.
- Timings: Nursery 9 AM TO 12 PM, LKG,UKG 9 AM to 12.30 PM.
- Admission for pre-primary section begins from January for the academic year.
- Contact School office for Fee details.
Calendar of Events
- The school library is well equipped with teachers reference book, Time Life series, child craft books world book Encyclopedia, Science magazines, Story books, Readers Digest and other weekly magazines. Students of all the classes including the pre-primary section are encouraged to use these books. Books are lent to the primary and high school students every week. The library also has a number of video cassettes and both of educative value and for entertainment. Every year new books are added to the library.
- A huge auditorium with LCD, OHP, side projector, speaker and mikes are available for lectures, music, dance and other cultural activities. Department meetings are also held at frequent intervals. There is a huge open air stage in the quadrangle of the school.
- The institution has a health center to promote the well being of the children. Parents who are doctors visit the school and conduct medical examination of the students periodically.
- Apart from the contributory provident fund scheme that covers, all the staff members are encouraged to become members of the MES Society to avail loan facilities. (Now including Gratuity and ESI facilities)
- The school has a very good set of well qualified, trained and experienced teachers who are devoted to their profession and have love for children. The Pre-Primary section has graduate teachers who have undergone nursery teachers training. The Primary and the High school sections have teachers with Bachelor degree or Master degrees with Post Graduate Degree in education.
- They strive hard and do not allow the quality of education to suffer, at any cost. The teachers are always alert and aware of the individual needs of students. They update themselves by attending seminars and workshops conducted by the school and also by other organizations to keep abreast of the changing world.
Dhanalakshmamma H V
Office Asst. (A/c's)