KK SCHOOL NEW ACTIVITES
- Kishora Kendra gives importance to Sanskrit as a language to encourage its usage amongst the students Sanskrit Day is celebrated. All the programmes scheduled for the day like invocation, group song, dance, drama, speech and National Anthem are conducted in Sanskrit.
CELEBRATION OF FESTIVALS
- To make children secular and patriotic in nature various festivals like Sankranthi, Krishna Janmashtami, Ganesha Chaturthi, Deepavali, Christmas, Gandhi Jayanthi, World Environment Day, World Yoga Day, Independence Day, Republic Day, Kannada Rajyotsava are celebrated with great pomp and show.
- To instill respect, love for motherland this day is celebrated on Nov. 1st every year. Students give cultural programmes like group song, skit, speech, dance.
- The Alumni Association of Kishora Kendra conducts an inter school fest “Kishora Pratibhe”. Every year various competitions like dance, painting, music, debate, collage, pot pourri, quiz, minute to win it, pick your brains and miming are conducted. Last year our alumnus G M Nischitha, former Badminton Champion was the Chief Guest. This year it will be conducted on 28th of July.
- Students are extremely enthusiastic to celebrate the Annual Day. Various programmes are conducted. SSLC toppers are awarded endowment prizes instituted by our institution and other donors.
- Outgoing students of X std. are blessed by performing Saraswathi Pooja. The Principal and Staff bid them farewell.
KALAVEDI - YUVAJANOTSAVA
- An Annual feature where in all MES Institutions take part. Last year Kishora Kendra Primary and High School took part by presenting skit, group song and group dance programmes. In school category primary section won the trophy.
Extra curricular activities
ROTARY CLUB (WEST)
- Rotary Club (Interact) has enlisted the help of school children to conduct its activities like collection of food items to be distributed among needy children in the villages. They are made aware of the importance of social work in improving their personalities.
NEWS PAPER IN EDUCATION: (NiE)
- The Hindu News Paper has associated with our school to conduct NiE classes from resource person in different fields. They have been associated with our school for past several years.
- Parents of Kishora Kendra felicitated SSLC toppers with cash prize and gave each of them a sapling. They also conduct various programmes like Teachers’ Day, Children’s Day. They entertain the children.
- And also they monitor & control the traffic in the morning and in the evening.
Sports & Yoga
- Indoor games like Chess, Table tennis, Carrom are conducted. Competitions are held and Prizes distributed.
- To encourage physical and mental development in children importance to sports is given. Indoor games like chess, table tennis and carom are played and competitions conducted. Outdoor games like 100 and 200 mts. Heats, shot-put and discus throw are arranged on sports day and winners are honoured with medals and certificates. March past by students from four houses is the high light of the day.
- 'Yoga' is taught and practiced in school. Children are taught Pranayama as well as Asanas during Yoga class. Light channeling is also taught to the children during morning Assembly.