Extra Curricular activities
- Various College activities are held throughout the academic year like:
- Freshers Day
- Talent Day
- Inaugural Day
- Celebration of National Festivals
- Celebration of Ganesh chathurthi
- Teachers Day
- Cultural Day is celebrated to conduct various literal competitions like Essay writing, Poetry writing, Singing, Rangoli, Flower arrangement, Mehandi, Cookery etc.
- MES KALAVEDHI - Yuvajanosthasara a cultural platform to promote Indian classical Arts and to promote competition spirit among MES Institutions.
- Every year Kannada Rajothsava is celebrated in the month of November
- Annual day & Graduation
Students are encouraged to paricipate in various activities under different clubs
The Science club promotes scientific and temperament among young minds and Encourages the students to explore the area of science. The students are taken on Scientific visits. Lectures from eminent scientists from renowned institutions like IISC and JNRCS. Students are taken to places like planetarium and IISC. Exhibitions on science are also held.
The Eco club promotes a scene of eco friendliness and awareness of nature. Cleanliness drives in different areas of Bangalore are undertaken. During Ganesh Chaturthi, eco friendly idol making demonstrations are given. Various competitions related to the environment and its conservation are also Conducted.
This club, based on the ingenious principles of mathematics encourages students to love the subject better! Application of mathematics in all walks of life is taught to Students through model making competitions, suduko, word puzzles, mathematics painting and collage competitions. Exhibitions on the same are also held.
The commerce club of MESBRS moulds students in various areas of commerce and business. The students are taken to different industries to get a first hand knowledge of its workings. Students also make models based on factories, businesses and the Indian Economy. Quizzes on commerce are also conducted.
The biology club started this year has various creative ideas to revive the students interest in biology. Ground breaking theories in biology are discussed. Visits to places like NIMHANS and various medical institutions to broaden the students vision in the field of medicine and biology.
The Interact club, the youth branch of Rotary club international has started this year to have the inherent leadership qualities of the students to make them compassionate and impathetic towards their peers and fellow citizens. Meetings are conducted twice a month under the senior leadership of rotary club members.
- Our students have participated in State level Kabaddi & Wrestling competition. They have won several awards at District level like Throwball, Kabaddi, Werstling etc.